A Retarded Movie 2 A Retarded Movie 2

...

That is one of the best movies I have ever seen

I don't really know what to say (Especially since this is my first review)... It's... it's... Fantastic!

I liked the part at the end where the computer explodes and here's some piece of advice: MAKE SOME MORE OF THEM!

F2Jam v2 Beta F2Jam v2 Beta

10!

This is one of my favorire games. It looks alot like O2Jam (which is only good). I also like the song selection, even tho they are pretty hard (even in easy)
This is my best one yet:

All Is Finished | E - A
My score was 401390 with a max combo of 263.
PERFECTS: 64
Cools: 173
Goods: 26
Bads: 0
Misses: 0

TiGeR - Susurration TiGeR - Susurration

Very good!

I'm normally not that into DnB, but this is actually really, really good! Especially the part that starts at 1:39. The song is pretty dark though it still has kind of a "hopeful" tone to it, if that makes sense.

Anyways, I really enjoyed it. Huge props to you, sir.

TiGeR responds:

Thanks for the kind review man!

Well I'm kinda in love with DnB (xD) so I can't really tell if this song is expectionally good for people that usually aren't into the genre :P. But still, I'm really glad you enjoyed the song and hope you stay tuned for future stuff aswell!

~TiGeR

[Cyme] Unable to wake up [Cyme] Unable to wake up

Incredible!

For being your first piece of music, I must say that it's incredibly good, and very deep too. The only thing you could possibly improve on would probably be the length. I WANT MORE!

I'll be looking forward to seeing what else you can make ;)

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

NG Classic

This is really one of the best songs ever on NG!